Digital electronic and biometric locks are a more reliable device for protecting a home, office, safe, or hotel than a typical average mechanical lock that opens with an ordinary key. When using an electronic lock, only authorized access is possible.
According to the results of the research conducted, the assessment of experts and criminologists regarding door locks, according to the degree of reliability decrease, the types of Door Handles And Locks can be divided as follows:
- Biometric lock- The advantage of such a door lock is obvious: based on some knowledge in forensic science, it is impossible to pick up a fingerprint with which the door opens. With any unauthorized impacts on the lock, an alarm is activated.
- Lock with access by RF cards- You cannot copy or use another card/key to access your door lock. The only drawback of this type of lock is that the card/key can be lost or the key can be stolen. In this case, you can simply erase the information about the lost card from the security system of the lock, thus protecting your home from the thief, and then register new electronic cards.
- Lock with password access- The security of your home depends on the complexity of the password. The probability of selecting a password by brute force is not so small, despite the fact that this process is very long and laborious. You can also find out your password by looking at it at the moment of dialing it.
- Mechanical lock. The most common type of locks in India are Electronic Door Locks. But also this type of door lock is the easiest for an intruder: the criminals can simply pick up the key to such a door lock, you can also open the lock with a master key or using the bumping method, and of course, the key can be lost or stolen.
Lack of public awareness of new technologies and biometrics, causes people to doubt the reliability of a digital electronic lock (with a fingerprint, RF-card) to protect their property. There are questions of this kind: what is the reliability of an electronic lock? How high is the strength of biometric locks? Is it possible to deceive the sensor?
The main advantages of digital electronic locks are a very high indicator of reliability, functionality, convenience, and an impeccable appearance.
Disable mechanical lock is much easier than the electronic lock. In order to harm a mechanical lock, it suffices, for example, to insert a toothpick into the slot of a cylinder lock cylinder.
Digital door lock, in this respect, is much more practical and safer – the locks do not have any functional holes, which could be jammed. The lock can withstand physical impact up to 3.5 tonnes per square centimeter. So if an attacker tries to break the lock, he will have to exert a lot of effort.
In addition, electronic door locks have several other advantages:
- Presence of night illumination;
- When trying to break into or when supporting keys and code, the built-in siren is activated;
- Availability of a fire detection sensor;
- Anti-panic system;
- Automatic locking function;
- Dual authorization for maximum security;
- If the door remains unlocked, an automatic reminder is triggered;
- Locks are powered by the built-in power supply, finger batteries;
Our company offers you high-quality Korean digital electronic and biometric locks of premium class, with a fingerprint, password, RF card for homes, hotels, offices, and lockers.