The time has come to pay attention to the main trend in the field of ensuring physical security. Wireless access control systems allow integrators and end-users to take advantage of a wired system but without unnecessary installation costs. Compared to installing a traditional wired access control system, implementing a wireless solution often takes much less time. When upgrading old buildings with new Access Control Systems, wireless systems can literally be the only good option.
Wireless readers are used not only for doors – wireless solutions are relevant for elevators, gates, and so on. Wireless systems work with most of today’s access control systems. This means that users will not have to change their existing identifiers. Such systems offer a solution that is compatible with almost all brands of access control devices.
In today’s world where chronically lacks time and budget money, wireless solutions work especially well for airports, marinas, schools and universities, medical facilities, and corporate facilities.
When the transition to wireless systems is most justified
Indeed, Digital Locks For Doors can be applied anywhere, but there are some applications where wireless is especially appropriate. Old buildings immediately come to mind, in which it can often be difficult or impossible to install wired systems. Wireless systems installed in a new modern building or a historical landmark can preserve the integrity of the architectural design.
Elevators are another major candidate for wireless systems since cabling in mines is quite a challenge. Wireless alternatives can save a lot of money. Wireless solutions provide the same capabilities as wired systems.
Wireless systems are ideal for garages, harbors, car parks, airports, utilities, and military bases. They are especially effective in managing the gates of an object.
Implemented installations have proven that a reliable wireless solution can have a significantly lower cost compared to its wired version. Moreover, wireless systems use less equipment and install 5-10 times faster. The modernization of electronic access control systems through wireless access control systems is now becoming a simple and affordable process.
Fingerprint Door Lock is a multifaceted automated complex of organizational and technical measures that practically does not require the participation of personnel, set of controllers, throughput equipment, readers, etc. and solves the problems of allowing people and vehicles to the protected area. We offer a wide selection of equipment on favorable terms, designs, and installs access control systems at facilities of special importance in India.
- The expansion of the volume of tasks solved by software in the following areas:
- The merger of security equipment on existing computer networks;
- Management and scheduling of systems from a single center;
- Organization of different subsystems for collecting and analyzing info;
- Association of subsystems for identifying vehicles, persons, and products.
- The development of the technical potential of form factors in secure and comfortable storage of information, which multiplies the need for such permissions. For example, a single electronic card or control is becoming increasingly popular using only a mobile phone that has the function of accessing the worldwide network.
- A variety of innovative, comfortable ways to control access, such as automated doors, gates, and other devices controlled remotely with one click of the corresponding program function (close-open, block entrance, etc.).
- The use as an identifier of the bio metric characteristics of a person (fingerprints, the pattern of the iris or retina). After analyzing the received data, a reliable algorithm of authentication and security of the object is derived while minimizing the human factor.