The lobby, reception, and rooms create the tone for your experience. Surprisingly, so does the Digital Door Locks India. Does it add to the aesthetics of the hotel’s interior design, or does it stand out at the door? Does it work every time? It is safe? The fact of having to backtrack the steps back to the reception to replace an access card that does not work can affect your guest’s experience.
Several hotel owners are providing their guests a better experience by changing their old magnetic card locks with new RFID card keys.
The use of contactless RFID cards allows guests to open the door and enter their rooms without the need to insert cards into the lock. You can even keep your access card in your pocket or wallet, and unlock the door when you are within the reader’s reach at the door.
From the perspective of a guest, the main advantage of RFID systems is the ease of use. In environments like theme parks or resorts, guests receive an RFID key, which not only serves to grant secure access to a room but also to access theme parks and other restricted areas present in the resort. In addition, the devices can work as an electronic wallet that gives guests the ability to buy food and other items throughout the property.
In addition to the system, the hotel door lock according to its shape is divided into integral and divided, the most luxurious integral shape, and the hotel door lock divided more intelligent and simple, and because it is a modular design Two-piece, in replacement of different card readers is also more convenient. In the choice, according to the style of the hotel to choose the right door lock.
Achieving a revolution in the hotel sector, what are the characteristics of locks for hotels?
– Armored and/or armored doors. For these doors, it is recommended to use a type of lock that is recessed. This means that they are installed on the surface of the door, being exposed and, therefore, are easy to install. It is this characteristic that makes it only advisable for armored doors since to place them in a door of less resistance; they could be forced without too much difficulty.
– Entrance doors. The so-called superimposed locks are usually placed in the entrance doors to reinforce their security, and in many cases, they are the perfect complement to increase the security of a recessed lock.
– Doors of all types, similar to those of some hotels. Increasingly fashionable, electronic locks have been seen so far in some hotels, although it is increasingly normal to find these Automatic Door Locks in private homes, both abroad and to protect any of the rooms in the home.
There are many types, card, fingerprint, typing code, or even iris recognition. It is an excellent way to put the latest technology of the 21st century at the service of security.
– Glass doors. This type of doors also has its own locks. We can choose the model that we like the best and which best suits the type of door. They are ideal to protect doors that open onto terraces or gardens.
– Rolling doors or windows. Normally, this type of doors is used in commercial premises, although nowadays they are also used in any space of the house. The current design houses usually incorporate these elements.