Things were simpler in the early 80’s in home security as there was little to no dependence on technology. Rather the use was limited. The consumers would use traditional systems of home security and that too purchased from the local vendor.
The current era
Cut to the present times and one can clearly see that the technology has improved significantly since then. But the challenges still remain the same given a good chunk of find it difficult to get the right Home Automation System. Though the challenges are vast but slowly the industry is getting there.
The landmarks of progress
Looking back at what we think are the major steps in the recent evolution of our industry, here are a few important ones, along with the status of adoption by the industry:
- Wireless alarm sensors- These sensors enable the alarm system for quick and easy installation. One of the major advantages of wireless alarm sensors is its ability to troubleshoot, replace, and even move. These Security Access Control System In India are not one of those gadgets which would require an installation expert to show up at your place or commercial establishment. With the DIY feature, they can be easily set up by the owners themselves.
- Cellular monitoring– To maximize safety with wireless sensors, cellular monitoring is an important development to offer greater safety. Initially, these monitoring systems were sold as an expensive upgrade, cellular monitoring is now viewed as far more secure than an Internet-monitored system. Although most of the Security Surveillance System In India has been offering cellular monitoring, few of them use this technology in totality for all their monitoring systems. Therefore, if an alarm system is using the internet then they had better use as a necessary back up.
- Interactive services– Now in service for around for a while, they are popular and convenient for the reason that it lets the owners arm and disarm the Digital Door Locks from the smartphone, or receiving text or email notifications on what’s happening in the home – like doors opening, or losing power – even when the system is not armed. The companies involved in manufacturing home security system have been offering this add-on to the gadgets. Despite the price being on the higher side, they are very much in demand.
- Video features- Cctv Security Systems has enjoyed a tremendous popularity right from the time they were introduced. What started as only a camera that could keep an eye on every intruder has now become so advanced technologically that they even allow you to look into your home any time, that too by detecting the movement. With strong connectivity features, they can also send you a clip of what triggered the camera. Keeping in mind the potential of such motion detecting camera, there has been a significant price cut to meet the mass demand.
- Smart home services– In a nutshell, this covers all the remote control of devices such as lights, locks, and thermostats. In the recent times, there is a growing emphasis to combine the elements of convenience and security to make the concept of smart home a reality.
Taking into account such demand and innovation graph, the Security Surveillance System In India are in the process of mass producing door locks, intercom systems, video phones etc.