Security has an essential importance in all sectors; the constant innovation shown in the technological area and the functionalities of the access control systems made this possible.
Within business scenarios and even certain households, the need to regulate the access of people to buildings or enclosures is one of the most critical activity centers; and consequently, door access control system becomes a priority.
These building protection systems prevent the entry or exit of unauthorized persons to the establishment. So, the identification of individuals, is the first premise to determine whether or not they are authorized, either through a card system, keychain, password, your fingerprint and biometric points of the face.
The new technologies and the continuous advances have allowed a substantial improvement based on aspects such as:
– Communication: IP technology, 3G and 4G or bandwidth, among others, will enable the management of any access control system.
-Smartphones: These mobile devices, apart from revolutionizing the way we communicate, the latest systems in access control include the ability to regulate and manage access to a secure perimeter through specific apps.
-Saving: The systems without cable suppose a source of saving with regard to those that entail wiring (saving in electricity of up to 40%), providing the same security and the same functionalities.
The protection of your employees, your business or home, against damage, theft and other possible damages is something that has no price. Regardless of whether your business has one or multiple access points, fingerprint access control security system is always adapted to your business or home to meet all your security needs.
TYPES OF ACCESS CONTROLS ACCORDING TO THEIR CONNECTIONS
There are two types of systems depending on the information that you would like to store.
– Network access controls: In addition to opening doors; access control system allows you to record the time of entry and exit of your employees. These systems are connected to a network and all the information obtained is downloaded to an application in order to generate the presence control reports.
– Autonomous access controls: They are limited to opening doors, barriers, and lathes. Through the electrical pulse that activates the relay when a worker identifies himself; therefore, they do not need to connect to the network and do not register the entrances and exits of the employees.
TYPES OF ACCESS CONTROLS DEPENDING ON THEIR IDENTIFICATION FORM
The purpose of any door access control system is to facilitate the work to the company. Therefore, there are different types of systems, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs:
– Fingerprint: This detector uses a series of biometric points from the footprint of each employee to identify him and allow him access to the facilities. Fingerprint access control system is the most economical system, together with facial recognition and the safest, since it avoids the impersonation of markings (that an employee uses for another).
– Facial recognition: Similar to the fingerprint reader, it uses a series of biometric points on the employee’s face to identify him/her.
– Password: They allow signing by entering a password on the keyboard of your terminal.
– Proximity: These access controls allow the use of cards, key rings. This type of system is highly demanded and is usually recommended in work centers where employees have to manipulate the products with their hands and therefore cannot sign through fingerprint.