Choosing the perfect lock for your properties can be a challenge. However, some professionals will provide the best options to optimize the security of your properties.
The professional to whom you must go is a qualified locksmith, people prefer to hire staff with reliable references, due to the importance of the subject.
This professional will show the wide variety of existing locks to be installed in their properties. However, it is a good idea to have some prior knowledge in this regard, so the main differences between mechanical locks and electronic locks will be explained.
What is the usefulness of the locks?
A lock consists of a metal mechanism that is adapted to doors, chests, cabinets, and any other space that you want to protect, and its primary use is to prevent access to them without the correct key.
There is a wide variety of locks, but in general, they can be separated into two groups: mechanical locks and electronic locks, each of these groups has specific characteristics.
Everything about mechanical locks
The mechanical locks are composed of a mechanism that requires the use of a specific key to open the door that protects, however, like any mechanism, has benefits and shortcomings, which are discussed below:
- The main advantage of this type of locks is that the occurrence of an electrical failure does not affect its function at all.
- Most of the locks are made with very resistant materials, so it can be many years before replacing the lock due to deterioration.
- Depending on the model of the lock, it may take a long time before it can be opened, which is a problem in an emergency.
- Considering the quality of the lock, it is feasible that its internal operation present failures and lock, so it will be necessary to replace the entire lock.
- If the owner is distracted, he may forget to reactivate the lock of the lock by turning the key, which would facilitate access to the thieves.
Knowing the electronic locks
Digital Door Lock in India is the future in the door market. People of all social classes, families, technology lovers and homeowners, who are elderly, are looking for one thing “a convenient solution” that combines efficiency, tranquility, and access that allows them to safeguard and protect your property, without the use of keys.
The integration of smart home security brings many benefits, including the ability to remotely lock or unlock the system, as well as being able to generate a record of who and when they enter your home or room. With Security Access Control System in India, you can control and manipulate the locks installed in your home from any corner of the globe with your smartphone
- Digital Door Locks India allow the lock to unlock in seconds, you only have to enter the access code, and then you can open the lock.
- Depending on the model of the electronic lock, it is possible to unlock the electronic lock manually using a specific key, in case of an emergency.
- The authentication system is very effective.
- You do not need to make duplicates.
- You do not need to replace the lock in case of key loss.
- Avoid additional costs (duplicate keys).
By having a mechanism that allows the lock of Digital Door Lock India, the level of security of the door is raised. Also, this type of locks stands out for being manufactured in materials resistant to various kinds of attack, for example, with lever or drill.
You can set schedules for the activation of the lock, for example, you can be sure that, during the night hours, the lock will be locked or if you are out of town.
CONTROL AND ADMINISTER ACCESS
Digital Locks for Doors offer the advantage that they can be programmed; you can establish who are the people who can enter the interior of the house or office and thus have better control of access.