Robberies in neighboring communities and already in our homes. Too usual. The number of robberies does not go down; how can I avoid them? Keep reading, and we’ll get you out of doubt.
Thefts in most common neighborhood communities, as well as unauthorized access, are the following:
- Robberies in the storage rooms of neighborhood communities or garages.
- Vehicles in garages with access from the hall.
- Quarters of accountants.
- Access rooftops from which you can enter adjacent communities.
- Vandalism act
- Robbery in homes, thanks to free access to the farm.
How to avoid thefts in neighborhood communities?
Below, we will talk about deterrence (alarm systems) and visual control (surveillance cameras and CCTV) for later identification. Both for theft and vandalism.
How to avoid thefts in neighborhood communities? We will have to take the following measures:
- Install springs to close doors and maintain proper maintenance. In this way, the Digital Door Lock will always close when leaving or entering the hall.
- Always check, who enters next or after us. We will never really know their intentions (when they are unknown).
- Do not go out or go in a hurry and wait until the door is completely closed.
- Install electro locks on the entrance door. They are automatic, so in this way, every time the door is closed, it will be automatically closed with a turn of the key. Important, with anti-panic function.
- Installation of high-security bulbs, with duplicate key control.
- Install automatic locks and high-security bulbs (trained) in all garage access doors, storage rooms, stairs, and community areas.
- Cover with bars on all windows that give access to the neighborhood community.
- And in our homes, increase the level of security of the access doors.
- In first floors and attics, extreme caution and security of all doors and windows.
How to dissuade, alert and discover who has entered our neighborhood community? Both for theft and vandalism.
The installation of an Electronic Door Lock helps us to dissuade to some extent and warns us when we have been victims of a robbery or prank, but in no way will avoid it. However, it is a great compliment.
A video surveillance system or CCTV is very dissuasive and will help us discover who does what. The drawback is that as a general rule, after viewing the images, the percentage of knowing who has been is minimal, since they tend to be camouflaged in some way.
An access control system will also help us, but it will depend on the chosen system and its components.
Another important factor and high risk, are the garages as we find very uncontrolled and vulnerable access. We all go out in a hurry to go to work and very few wait until the garage doors are completely closed. Serious error! If we take good note of these safety tips to avoid thefts in neighborhood communities, surely the percentage of loss falls sharply.