In the universe where everything revolves around the Internet, it is unthinkable not to decline the high potential of some products in contexts where simple solutions could revolutionize an entire market. How can these characteristics be translated into “smart” management of tourism?
We think of the growth that has taken place in recent years and all those solutions related to “easy” tourism, which do not oblige any owners of accommodation to make high initial investments. Being able to rent holiday homes, rooms or portions of one’s home for a few days or longer periods is certainly a benefit in terms of profit, but often one comes up against the difficulty of managing entrances and exits and the delivery of keys, in an alternation of physical presence and organizational skills.
Manage access to your hotel in a smart, always monitored and efficient way.
Why choose an Automatic Door Lock for guest check-in and check-out management:
- It is possible to remotely control the opening or closing of a door (gate) through a web-based system;
- It is possible to authorize or deny access credentials to a specific badge immediately and simply;
- It is possible to manage and administer all events in real time;
- Infrastructure installation is facilitated;
- The guest is completely independent.
How is the access control system for accommodation facilities made up?
The access control system we offer for the hotel sector requires an initial investment, which can be declined according to the size of the system, and a monthly fee to access the online platform and all other services that can be integrated.
The access control systems are not all the same but can be declined based on the type of control compared to the specific gate.
Usually, centralized solutions (as opposed to stand-alone systems) are suitable for those environments where a supervision and control system allows users to be profiled according to the type of authorization set and at the same time allow accesses, burglaries to be traced in real time or events.
At the company level, it is necessary, first of all, to examine whether bottlenecks exist within one’s structure: phases and procedures that slow down the natural transit of people/vehicles with a consequent slowdown in conveying this information. Usually, in these cases, specific personnel are required to be able to register and check passages and authorizations.
When is a Fingerprint Access Control System mandatory and when needed?
The reasons why a gate or access is controlled is related to issues of:
- Safety: deciding who and when to let inside a building or a room, to protect it from unwanted personnel;
- Control: to keep track of the number of people or vehicles crossing a passage in a given period of time;
- Distance: the need to be able to decide personally who does what, even when you are not physically there;
- Control of the production chain: for some companies, above all of food or health, some areas are compulsorily controlled in accesses for obvious reasons of contamination;
- Health: controlled access is a must in companies that hold hazardous and toxic substances.
Taking into consideration these 5 variables it is very easy for almost all companies to have the need to create an adequate and efficient access control system.